Index that represents a proxy of propensity to invest.
SOURCES: Corriere Economia, Repubblica Economia, La Stampa Economia, IlSole24Ore, ItaliaOggi e MilanoFinanza. The first three sources are Italian generalist websites while the others are Italian specialized websites.
- Definition of a list of keywords of economic uncertainty related to the following five situations: the stock market (stock exchange, Piazza Affari, ..), financial markets (stocks, bonds, spreads, bot, btp, …), the banking system, real estate market, macroeconomics (ECB, Draghi, inflation, unemployment, employment, GDP, …);
- list share with MoneyFarm for approval;
- classification of articles downloaded from sources based on keywords;
- index calculation normalizing it on the range of articles published by each source.
Sentiment index express by the Net towards the stock market (stock exchange, Piazza Affari, ..), the financial market (stocks, bonds, spreads, bot, btp) , and the real estate market through which you can analyse:
- the users opinions;
- the type of users interested or involved.
- harvest of all tweets that contain the hashtag related the defined context;
- construction of the Sentiment Index and monitoring of the time series according to the polarity (positive, negative).